[Electronics-talk] cable access

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 10:54:44 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I get the basic networks from Comcast and have no need for a Menu system.

I have the NBC and CBS apps on my I phone and can get video on demand on those.

I haven’t tried one of the cable networks.  Would love to see Duck Dynasty.

also, the new TV’s have menus to get even to your DVD player and VCR stuff.  I can’t use those on mine.

Jenny
On Jan 4, 2014, at 10:59 PM, Poppa Bear <heavens4real at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm old school, I just channel surf untill I hear something that intrests me, but then again, I am always so busy that I only sit in front of a TV for about two hours a week.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ashley Bramlett" <bookwormahb at earthlink.net>

>>> 2. on demand tv
>>> 3. the dvr function
>>> 4. ordering movies
>>> 5. any statements about station outages.
>>>
>>> Do any providers have talking menus or large print ones? Do any of them provide braille information to you?
>>> How has the company accomodated you, if at all?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>> Ashley