[Electronics-talk] Sleep timer for the BARD app for the Iphone

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 10:59:57 UTC 2014

Can someone just tell me where that is please.

I hate it when I ask a question and just get, “Look for the help and that’ll tell you.”

I left an apple list because of that stuff.

If a question is raised by someone, then obviously it needs to be answered or this kind of list, or any other mailing lists for any subject like it should be taken away since everyone expects you to just figure it out on your own.

I’m writing this early in the morning and haven’t seen all the messages yet.

I’m just bringing something up to think about.

Sometimes, people need an answer right then because of a time sensitive matter that needs to be dealt with or because of their inexperience.  That doesn’t make them lazy.

Like I said, if you can’t get definitive answers to questions asked on lists, then why have them?

I kind of thought that was what they were for.

am I wrong, if so please tell me.  I really and sincerely want to know.

Jenny