[Electronics-talk] cable access

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jan 5 16:56:03 UTC 2014

Cablevision is my cable company, and their app is not accessible in any
usable way.  None of the buttons are labelled.
I can use the DVR, in a limited way.
The cable company will try to tell me how to do some things with menus, like
how to access SAP, but it's not simple.
It's all quite annoying.
I guess now the law requires accessibility, so I can start complaining even
more loudly.
Tracy