[Electronics-talk] Sleep timer for the BARD app for the Iphone

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 20:23:56 UTC 2014

I think what Ray was referring to was the help documentation in the BARD
Mobile app itself. Open up the BARD Mobile app, and use the tabs on the
bottom of the screen to get to the Bookshelf. You'll see the help
category at the bottom of the list. It's a good resource for any BARD
Mobile app user and has more information in it than just how to use the
clock app on your iPhone as a timer for the BARD Mobile app.

On 01/05/2014 04:42 AM, Snow White Dove wrote:
> Sorry, I’m a little dense I guess.
>
> I wasn’t aware there was a help feature in the settings.
>
> I low when I use it on the Mac, or tried to anyway, it was an unholy mess.
>
> Jenny
> On Jan 4, 2014, at 10:27 PM, Ray Foret Jr <rforet7706 at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> You can’t find it because it ain’t there.  The trick for now is to set your normal Iphone timer in such a way that when time runs out, the app stops  playing.  See the help for further.
>>

>> Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!
>>
>> On Jan 4, 2014, at 9:42 PM, Snow White Dove <jlperdue3 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Was wondering if there was a sleep timer I didn’t catch in the BARD mobile app for the I phone.
>>>
>>> I’ve looked and can’t seem to find it anywhere.
>>>
>>> Help!!!
>>>
>>> Jenny

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail