[Electronics-talk] tactile stove

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 6 05:13:44 UTC 2014

Serena,
Yep difficult to find is right.
If you can find out the company, let me know.
My folks here have a flat GE stove now. But if I can find an more accessible
one, maybe we can change.

I'm guessing they are still made by at least one company. The state rehab
center bought stoves for the independent living apartments and the stoves
are only like 3 years old.

Would be nice to have those burners again.