[Electronics-talk] microwaves

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 6 06:31:52 UTC 2014

Sandy,
You did the same thing as me. I labeled the microwave In braille with dimo
tape.
My rehab teacher helped me come up with short forms for the labels. We
labeled the essential things; some of the advanced functions were not
labeled.

This method seems to work alright. But if there was something more usable
such as an appliance with buttons, I'd get that.
I think it would be cool if they made  a microwave which was voice
activated.
Ashley