[Electronics-talk] (no subject)

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 7 17:05:29 UTC 2014

Hi,
the apex is the standard braille note. This is the latest model running
keysoft 9.
You should see it before you judge it.
The apex is slightly  smaller than the empower. It is definitely lighter and
slimmer.
I have an empower, and yes, I can say its combersome. But remember
technology is trending toward lighter and smaller items, and blindness
products are trying to follow that trend too.