[Electronics-talk] Excel 2007 Question

Brad Keller kellerb03 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 23:20:22 UTC 2014

I don't think there is really anyway to get JAWS to do this. If it is just
those two particular cells you are wanting to read then it would probably be
just as easy to navigate to the first one then to the second. IF you are
wanting to hear the info in the entire column than selecting the column and
doing a read all might be an option. I personally don't get to fancy with
excel, it just makes it easier for me to read later.