[Electronics-talk] Emails without Subjects

Tom Lange lange85 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 01:58:43 UTC 2014

Thanks, Nicole.  I'm not a list mod and I'm sure not getting on anybody's
case.  People need to remember that if you want to ensure that your e-mail
is noticed, add a subject; it's considered polite to do so. The quickest way
to ensure that your message is ignored and deleted is to omit a subject
line. Omitting a subject line says to the reader that your message really
isn't all that important or that the sender is possibly too lazy to include
a subject, in which case the message possibly isn't important enough to
warrant one's attention.  That's the way I see it, anyhow.
Okay, I'm done now.

Tom