[Electronics-talk] tactile stove

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 8 03:57:54 UTC 2014

Hi,
There is no difference on the GE stove. glad yours is different.
I also place my hand above the burners to determine if they are cool enough.

I suppose a flat stove is easier to clean though. Maybe I'll use one
of the stoves with lines like yours in the future.
So, I assume it have lines for each burner. Are the lines on the buttom part
of the burner to let you line it up?