[Electronics-talk] tactile stove

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 04:42:54 UTC 2014

Dear Ashley,

	I put Hi Marks on the burner borders--not a contiguous line--but a dot at each edge--4 dots--as I find I have problems lining up pans on the flat top thing, and I'll never have one again, if I can help it; I  want a gas range anyway, and there is gas already in the house, so running a line to a gas stove won't be an issue.
Darla