[Electronics-talk] Pen Friend instructions

Lisa D Porter lisaporter429 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 18:23:12 UTC 2014

Hi Brad,
Would you also send me the text book of instructions for the Pen Friend
as someone just gave me one and I have no instructions either? Please
and thank you?
Lisa

"Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe
in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you "
- Princes Diana