[Electronics-talk] Penfriend Manual

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Sat Jan 18 03:29:00 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I never heard the labels for pen friend can go through the washer and dryer.
However, some of the touch memos can be washed, but the manual says no
dryer.

What I have done with pen friend labels is to stick a piece of Dymo tape
around a rubber band, then put one of the round labels on the tape, then
record.  I reuse my labels and have a supply in an empty coffee can in the
corner of my kitchen table.  I use it a lot for groceries and my friend
records box instructions as needed.

Sandy