[Electronics-talk] don't know where to go

Shara Winton ms.shara at comcast.net
Wed Jan 29 21:50:38 UTC 2014

Hi All,

First off, let me please apologize to everyone for this posting this here.
But, I didn't know where else to go. I have a brand new computer with the
latest of everything. Ha.   I can not figure out some of the basics for
Outlook. For instance, how to add someone to my address book and many other
issues. I am a JAWS user. If anyone could direct  me on where to get some
help or where a list is for such things, I would be very appreciative. Thank
you.

Warmly, Shara

---