[Electronics-talk] Blind Phones list

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 18:40:51 UTC 2014

I don't understand your question. I don't think Beverly was saying her
list is a replacement for Jonathan's list, but just another resource. If
you don't have an iPhone then don't join Beverly's list.

the list I pointed out the other day, the Accessible Mobile Devices
list, is a bit broader than Jonathan's list in that it includes all
mobile devices, smart phones, tablets and the like. It's also not just
for iPhone users. If you want, you can join this list instead. Again, no
one is forcing you to join either list. They're just two different options.

- Users can subscribe to the Accessible Mobile Devices list by sending
email to blindmobiletech-request at freelists.org with 'subscribe' in the
Subject field OR by visiting the list page at
http://www.freelists.org/list/blindmobiletech

--