[Electronics-talk] Recommendations for Accessible Apps

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Jul 13 04:55:28 UTC 2014

Hi,
When the KNFB reader comes out next month, you will be able to read print
with it. It does have a fee, but I've been told it will be worth it.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ Name
Ephesians 3:20-21King James Version (KJV)
20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we
ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages,
world without end. Amen.
Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."
My book:"there's more than one way to be okay":
www.Theresmorethanoneway.com
Affordable laptops for people with disabilities, seniors, and those with low
incomes:
www.affordablelaptops.biz