[Electronics-talk] In Reply To: Reviews and Some Suggestions for Two AccessibleApps

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 19:45:27 UTC 2014

Hi Chris and all,

I found your thoughts on the Look tell Recognizer and the text detective apps to be interesting!  I don't share your enthusiasm for either app but that's okay!  It is good to hear the experiences of others!

If I need to identify boxes or packages and some bottles, I like to use the app, Cam Find.  It may be written together in a search.  This is a free app.  I could identify a particular credit card with Cam Find even though I couldn't read the number.  I like Cam Find over Tap Tap See.  Digit Eyes is the best bar code app I have found thus far but it takes a while to identify the bar code.  The best bar code solution in my judgment is the ID Mate Quest from Envision America.  Using an IPhone with the ID Mate Quest gives one much ability to identify those mystery packages.  It will be interesting when the Knfb Reader becomes available!

Keep those interesting posts coming!

Jim