[Electronics-talk] kitchen appliances

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Wed Jul 23 22:11:55 UTC 2014

Drew and all,

My friend has a microwave she put some labels on.  However, she now knows
that, if the electricity goes out, she cannot use the microwave because it
won't run unless the clock is set.  The clock setting is inaccessible to
her, and she lives alone,  Just some more features to consider when
purchasing.

Sandy