[Electronics-talk] kitchen appliances

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 20:02:48 UTC 2014

But what if you don't have no one to help you label in Braille? I did
it once before and I left at microwave with my partially sighted x and
I'm looking for another one for myself! Sandy, where did you get the
Magic Chef or rather, where was it purchased? Chris, large box store?
Names? I might find success there. Do you mean like Sam's? this would
mean  have to get another card. Mine was under my x's business and he
cut me off.

Danielle