[Electronics-talk] Accessible Telephone for older Lady

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 04:27:33 UTC 2014

Darla,
I don't have any experience with this phone, but it is made specifically for
someone who doesn't want to have to hold the phone much and deal with
dialing. It is called the Gitter Bug. Like I said I don't have any
experience with the phone, but as I understand it the phone calls an
operator which assists in calling the number you want. Hope this helps

Drew Hunthause 714-296-7111
www.noexcusesblindguy.com-296-7111
www.noexcusesblind