[Electronics-talk] iPod Recommendations for a Complete iNewbey

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Jul 29 05:43:21 UTC 2014

So, I misspoke a little in my last reply. You can download iTunes music to your stream, not ITunes books.

On a windows 7 computer, your iTunes music is in

C:\Users\<Your Username>\My Music\iTunes\

In this folder there will be a folder named either "iTunes Media" or "iTunes Music"

Inside of that folder is all your music, usually organized by artist and then album.

You can connect your stream's SD card to your computer and then copy/paste music from your iTunes folders into your stream's $VRMusic folder.

I hope this is enough to get you started.

Jim