[Electronics-talk] Victor Stream versus iPod Touch

James Aldrich via Electronics-talk electronics-talk at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 10:02:17 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I recently learned about a 20 button credit card sized bluetooth keyboard for the I Products called the Rivo (remote interface for voiceover.  They are pricey at $129 yet I think this could help with entering account numbers during a call and it could be quite useful in other ways for IOS devices.  When I'm able to get one, I'll report back! Go to:
http://www.mobience.com
to learn more!

I appreciate all reading options.

Jim