[Electronics-talk] Decent braille watch

George osocalmo at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Jun 12 19:55:00 UTC 2014

Hi Annette,

Meteor by AlexandraVision might be a good option for you.

Web: www.alexandravision.com
I was not so much convinced when I saw the demo video, but, when I had one,
I discovered it's very good.  It's another way to see the time.  I think you
might like it too.  Try to see it directly somewhere if you can.  There are
no hands to touch, just vibrations to feel and you will know the time by
pressing three buttons and counting the vibrations.  When you feel it,
you'll discover that it's not hard to use, as it might sound with my
explanation.
Also, it's very convenient to see the time without letting people notice it.