[Electronics-talk] Scanner manual and cell phone blockage

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 18:45:12 UTC 2014

Hi Ken and all,

I think I can shed some light on one of your questions!  T-Mobile is known to have poor coverage in some areas.  It is a good carrier but its coverage leaves something to be desired at times!  Have someone with ATT or Verizon try using their phones in your bedroom!  If they are successful in using their phones, you can count on my answer being correct.  If they have problems as you do, it could be due to the construction of your home or building and signals are blocked in certain rooms of your house or building!

Jim

Sent from my iPad