[Electronics-talk] cable for Blazer embosser

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 2 00:15:41 UTC 2014

Oh, those old lovely blazers. I have a cable somewhere for it as well. I
rarely use my blazer.
It needs to be replaced, IMO, as all its embossed letters are not crisp.

Gabe, can you explain what sort of
computer support you provide? is it free? Also, what sort of training and do
you employ people remotely to train via phone or skype?
I ask because my friend may want a job training people to use jaws.

Thanks.
Ashley