[Electronics-talk] Does anyone use a eindows tablet with Jaws

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 06:19:52 UTC 2014

The smallest Lenovo Yoga I've seen is 11.6 inches, so it's larger than a
Kindle. they also come in a 13 inch size. There more like an ultrabook
than a 7 inch tablet. They do have ports for storage, but you should
obviously check the specs for any convertible you're thinking about.

With the Yoga, you can open it up like a clamshell laptop and just use
it like an ultrabook. You can also fold the screen 360 degrees behind
the keyboard and use it like a tablet. There are other convertibles that
do the same thing with different mechanisms for converting them from a
laptop into a tablet, including ones with a detachable monitor/tablet.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail