[Electronics-talk] Microwaves

evelyn weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Thu Mar 13 21:55:46 UTC 2014

Hi, Charlene,

I have an over-the-range microwave from Maytag, and they supplied
the braille overlay

a numb} ( br&s >e n{ {n$ 0,:irlpool1 : al provides brl ov}lay4
,on m9e1 !  swit*es >e "u ! scre54 ,y m/ pu% !m 6activate !m4 ,t
all{s y 6r1d ! brl 2f tak+ ac;n4 ,i wd advise y 6visit "s d1l}s &
look at _! models on 4play4 ,i _h excell5t coop},n f a local1
family-{n$ d1l}4 ,he held ! microwave ,i *ose until ! brl /uff
came in4

,reg>ds1

,evelyn