[Electronics-talk] outlook express problem

Jerry Hathaway jerry.hathaway2 at frontier.com
Sat Mar 22 20:50:59 UTC 2014

I am having a problem with outlook express. I am running windows XP, jaws 10, and MS Office 2007. When I receive a message that has links in the message and I want to open the link of the message it locks up Outlook express. I ten have to close the program and sometimes restart the computer. The only way I can use the links in a message is to copy the link and then paste it when I open Internet explorer. I would appriciate any help with this problem.

Jerry