[Electronics-talk] turning on separate audio programming inUVERSE

Brent Harding brent at hostany.net
Sun May 4 22:20:57 UTC 2014

I don't think any of the app versions have the description available, or who
to suggest it to at the various companies that might listen. I wonder how
hard it is to turn the feature on on Time Warner boxes? I'm moving to a TWC
area soon enough where I doubt I could get DirecTV where it's dead easy to
enable the feature.