[Electronics-talk] turning on separate audio programming in UVERSE

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Mon May 5 13:16:26 UTC 2014

Hi ray,

Thanks, this is helpful.

Liz

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-talk [mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Ray Foret Jr
Sent: Monday, May 5, 2014 8:11 AM
To: Discussion of accessible electronics and appliances
Subject: Re: [Electronics-talk] turning on separate audio programming in
UVERSE

I used to have AT&T U-verse.  Here's how I did it.

1.  Tune to the channel you wish.

2.  Now, press the info button.

3.  Now, press the right arrow about four times.

4.  Now, press okay.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!

On May 5, 2014, at 7:49 AM, Elizabeth Campbell <batescampbell at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Fred,
>
> Thanks for your note.
>
> I've even called AT&T customer service, but didn't have any luck there
> either.
> It's interesting that the technical support page on the My AT&T app
> describes how to turn on closed captioning, but not the SAP feature.
>
> Best
>
> Liz

SAP
> with Uverse.  Uverse and the Uverse app are pretty good, except for the
> gaping problem of audio description.
>
> Warmest Regards,
>
> Fred

UVERSE