[Electronics-talk] accessible tracfone

Tom Evans via Electronics-talk electronics-talk at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 12:23:25 UTC 2014

I have never used but read on other lists and like the concept of 2ooo
minutes a year for $80, so your not having to do all the minute refills.  I
saw some companies and they are listed below.  I would also like to know
about accessible phones as I am looking into also
Prepaidohio.com
 (216) 773-8000
(216) 226-3333
and