[Electronics-talk] Non-Programmable Coffee Maker?

Carol J. Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Sun Nov 2 16:07:42 UTC 2014

I don't program mine. I just load the beans and water in the night before
and punch it in at the respective time I want for a particular day. I think
it possibly does have some programmable/time possibilities but don't go with
that. I'm kind of a "do it myself" person. Mine is a Cuisinart (pardon the
spelling). They work well but don't last as long as they should for what
they cost but while they work, they are awesome.