[Electronics-talk] Non-Programmable Coffee Maker?

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Nov 3 00:16:10 UTC 2014

Hi,
  Thanks. I actually have one but am always using the personal k-cups with
freshly ground coffee. I am interested in the grind  and brew devices since
this cuts out much of the work that I am currently doing as they grind and
then automatically start brewing the coffee for you:)!
Have a great evening!
Chris