[Electronics-talk] Advancing on Amazon

Kimsan kimsansong at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 16:54:18 UTC 2014

That's frustrating, and the other day I was on amazon purchasing an item
using firefox, everything went smoothly, but I went back to IE and it was a
nightmear.

When I used IE, I had to perform a left mouse click and refresh the page a
few times to getter done.
 "Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure,
loyalty and persistence." Colin Powell