[Electronics-talk] Advancing on Amazon

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 02:07:58 UTC 2014

NVDA is a open source screen reader for Windows. It's supported by
voluntary donations. A Google search will take you to
http://www.nvaccess.org/ where you can read more about it and download
it for your Windows PC.

On 11/04/2014 08:01 PM, Colleen McFadden via Electronics-talk wrote:
> What is NVDA? Thanks.
> Coleen
>

> On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 8:10 PM, Sandy via Electronics-talk <
> electronics-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
>> Mike,
>>
>> I agree with your suggestion of switching between JAWS and NVDA.  In
>> addition, I switch between Internet Explorer and Firefox.  Recently, trying
>> to fill out a form for a free product sample, one of the browser/screen
>> reader combinations wouldn't show me some of the places to enter my info,
>> so I would gets messages regarding errors.  Fortunately, doing some
>> switching did solve the issue.  By the way, audible.com is changing their
>> site and has a link that is supposed to give more access.  Audible.com is
>> owned by Amazon.
>>

>> Sandy

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_
>>> nfbnet.org/kimsansong%40g