[Electronics-talk] Advancing on Amazon

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 09:48:06 UTC 2014

Unless there's some new information I haven't been able to find with
Google the blog articles at
http://community.nvda-project.org/blog/NVDAAndEloquenceSituation and
Eloquence2011 explain that neither ETI Eloquence from Nuance or IBM Via
Voice have licenses that permit them to be used with NVDA. If this
situation has changed, I'd be interested in learning more. If you can
get Nuance working with ETI Eloquence or Via Voice then you'll probably
have to go searching for a solution on the INTERNET that violates the
licensing associated with either synthesizer.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail