[Electronics-talk] The new Amazon Echo speaker like Siri

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 22:52:03 UTC 2014

I am not sure if anybody has heard, but Amazon has put out a standalone
speaker that works like Siri on the I Phone. You can ask it to play music
from your Amazon cloud, make appointments, random facts, Google stuff and
all of that. It comes in for about $200. I thought about getting one for the
family to have around as some extra information and a conversation piece. It
has a mic system that is supposed to be able to hear commands from across a
room. Here is the youtube vid introducing it.