[Electronics-talk] iOS 8 Problems

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Nov 9 16:26:59 UTC 2014

HI,
  It is a new setting that was introduced in IOS 8.0 that I believe is
specific to VO and can be added to the rotor. It allows you to decide
whether the sounds playing (e.g., music, audio...) should be quieted down
when the VO voice is speaking so that you can better hear that speech. It
does not properly work if you  change it so it does not duck the audio in
KNFBReader, at least in my experience and I think there are still some other
bugs with it.
Have a nice rest of the day!
Chris