[Electronics-talk] iOS 8 Problems

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Nov 9 17:08:49 UTC 2014

I do not know for sure but given its heavy discussion at one point on the
VIPhone list, my guess is yes. Though reporting it again would not hurt.
Apple is willing to help, but what they really need is details about what
happened. IN other words, the more specifics you can give (e.g., situations
where it has and has not happened, what exactly happens, if other apps are
open or in your app switcher... they can better mimic it and figure out
how-to fix it. Just telling them it exists makes it very difficult to fix
the bug as they may or may not be able to reproduce it based on the setting
they try to reproduce it under.
HTH,
Chris