[Electronics-talk] JAWS Rewind and Fast Forward Keys

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Nov 9 23:01:07 UTC 2014

The purpose of this list is primarily for the discussion of the
accessibility of home appliances and electronics.  It is not intended
to be a computer or assistive technology list, there are plenty of
them.  An occasional off topic post is OK, but generally we try to
stick to home electronics -- which does include phones.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org