[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Stand Alone GPS Units

Sarah Clark sarah at sarahaclark.com
Thu Nov 20 18:06:16 UTC 2014

It depends... if there was confirmation of what you said, and the ability to
change it if it got it wrong, then yes. That's why I'm wondering how much
they speak/how usable they are...
And some allow you to save favorite destinations with a name, so in that
case we could have someone manually input the destinations we use and then
I'm assuming you could just say the name of that saved destination.. and I
think I read that it lets you save 100 or so, so that could cover everywhere
we go, certainly everywhere we would go in a taxi.

Sarah