[Electronics-talk] Stand Alone GPS Units

A Kelly gadgetgirlkelly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 20:04:46 UTC 2014

Have you heard of the Trekker Breeze by Humanware.com?  You don't want a unit that a person doesn't need sight to set up?
store.humanware.com/hus/trekker-breeze-handheld-talking-gps.html store.humanware.com/hus/trekker-breeze-handheld-talking-gps.html

Regards,
Gadget Girl

Sent from my Apple gadget.

"Whatever you are dwelling on is the reality of what you are creating.  Use your concentration wisely, because your only limitation is your imagination."