[Electronics-talk] iOS 8 Problems

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 14:51:05 UTC 2014

Hi Kendra and all,

Be sure to get the 8.1.1 update.  This fixes many of the problems with IOS8.  I understand this works better with the older phones as the 4S.  Siri even works much better, it doesn't cut off as much if at all!  Thus far, Siri seems to work much better with my IPhone 6.  I believe the Bard app works better as well.

Jim

Sent from my iPad