[Electronics-talk] K-NFB Reader Mobile for sale

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Tue Nov 25 00:39:29 UTC 2014

Hi folks, I hvae a Nokia N95 with K-nfb reader on it and I know it's on
the mobie side for apple and soon for other platforms. I'm in no longer
use of the unit and I would like to give it a good home.

It's the Nokia N-95 with the reader software on it and it's also setup
for T-mobiel. It also has a demo of Mobile speak but you will need
sighted assistnace to instal it. I'ts already o ntheSD card ready to go
but it's not been installed. If  you have your own copy of Talks or
Mobiel speak from a previous device then it can be installed onto the device.

There's also the documentation CD's included and even an extra CD which
talks about handtech and how to use it with a blutooth keyboard.

The phone buttons are under a slid open pannel on the top of the unti.

I use to use it and now that I'vew got my andorid the android is much
more advanced. This phone is good for a beginner.

As I stated the screen reader such as mobiel speak or talks would have
to be installed onto the device to use it as a fully functioning phone.

It has the latest version of the K-nfb Reader softweare on it.

It also comes with charger and other accessories includeign headphoens
and the multi media addapters and audio connectors.

I'm asking $150 or best offer. If intristed, you can email me at:
tonysohl at samobile.net