[Electronics-talk] Attention Blind Insurance Agents

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 25 23:18:05 UTC 2014

If it is a Virtual Desktop Application, there is a good chance that you will
not get it to work with a screen reader or screen magnification.  Matter of
fact, most virtual desktops do not even work with the Microsoft
accessibility tools.  However, if you are using JAWS, you should give
Freedom Scientific a call as I know that there is a Citrix application that
JAWS does work with.

HTH,
Annette