[Electronics-talk] Digital Recorder

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 26 01:17:08 UTC 2014

Steve,

Does your client use a mouth pointer stick?  If so, then I recommend that
you look for a digital recorder with the following features:

* buttons that can be easily pressed by the pointer stick.
* does not require that multiple buttons be pressed at the same time
* Does not use a slide control.  This is common for the power switch.

Does this person use a smart phone of some sort?  If so, I'm sure there is a
voice recorder app they could use.

If this person uses a mouth pointer stick, are they able to speak when
holding the Pointer stick in their mouth?  If not, then will it be a problem
if they have to put the pointer stick in its holder speak the message and
then retrieve the pointer to stop the recording?  Just some food for
thought?

HTH,
Annette