[Electronics-talk] looking for an IPAD AIR case with Blue tooth keyboard

LoriLady630 at aol.com LoriLady630 at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 02:42:07 UTC 2014

Hello all, I recently bought the IPad Air and am wondering if anyone on
this list may know of a good case for it that includes a blue tooth keyboard
which will work well with V.O. I don't know a lot about these cases and/or
if I  am actually better off buying the keyboard separate from the case, The
Ipad is  very new to me and I am still trying to figure out all the
functions, as it  seems that the v.o. commands a bit different from the Iphone V.O.
 commands, anyone knowing where I can get help with learning the IPAD v.o.
would  also be helpful.
Thanks, Lori