[Electronics-talk] victor reader stream question

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Nov 29 19:10:45 UTC 2014

People have advised you about using version number -- however, if you
don't know what they mean, it doesn't help.  I believe the new 2nd
generation stream will have a version number of 4.0 or higher, stream
classic 3.x or below.

Also, the new 2nd generation stream, on its front panel, top row of
buttons will have 3 including a round one in middle, older stream
just has two.  Also on new stream, usb port is on bottom edge, on old
stream it was on top edge.

Dave