[Electronics-talk] Wanting to know if anyone has any idea about anandroid list like the iPhone questions list or knows anythingabout android phones

Gail the U. S. Male gailcrowe1959 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 12:54:05 UTC 2014

There is a good one, of which I'm a member. it's called eyes-free and of
course, it's on Googlegroups
eyes-free+subscribe at googlegroups.com
will get you subscribed.  No, the plus sign is not a typo, that's just how
googlegroups does it.
There is also another list, which I'm also a member,
vi-android. can't remember, or find the subscription info for this one, but
eyes free is by far the higher trafic list. HTH.