[Electronics-talk] Problems With Amazon and Facebook

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 07:53:56 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Is anyone else having trouble with Amazon? Like first and always there
was the Add to Wish List Button then it in plain text and the Add to
Registry Button then again in plain text. As of yesterday, only the
buttons showed up but wouldn't work when pressed. Is this happening to
others? And now today only the Add to Wish List Button is being shown.
And the Wish List button is not working! In other words I am only able
to add only items to my cart. Is anyone else experiencing this?

And with Facebook, sometimes when I do a Search JFW will exit out of
edit mode or only part of words I typed will show up when I click
search which means I have to keep repeating the same thing. Does this
happen to anybody else?

Danielle